Friday, January 23, 2009

Blogger Congeniality Award!

We want to give this Blogger Congeniality Award

We're giving it cause there's no way we'd ever win it.

The Blogger Congeniality Award goes to the most friendly, helpful, genuine and outgoing blogger in the Okie Blog Award contest.

We picked this blogger because she went to every Okie Blog Award nominee and left a comment congratulating them on being nominated.

And the winner is------------ *Georgie*

Now it's your turn to go leave her a comment.

Remember - Smilers wear a crown, losers wear a frown. (name that movie)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Me??? Miss Congeniality??? wow well ummm I am speechless ummmm tries NOT to sound like Kate Winslett the other night at the grammys no wait thats music....

awww now thats a sash I will proudly wear!!!!
How so sweet of you!!!
TY

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

That is so funny. You guys really, really crack me up.

OK - so when I was a kid the next door neighbor kid had Dawn Dolls. My whole life I wanted them, but IDEAL or whoever quit making them. So, as an adult, I started this really weird obsession with collecting them for my daughter. She never wanted to play w/ them which caused me great distress. So, I've been wanting to take some pictures of them and send them your way. I think I'll carry them with me and do a vicarious post of Idabel visits the ghetto in OKC. Have you seen these dolls. They're the all the rage - in my mind! Ha! GOOD LUCK!

Idabel Oklahoma said...

We would be Dawn, Angie, Dale and Jessica.

Dawn said...

Oh, Georgie is so deserving of the Congeniality award!!

How sweet of you to honor her with it. :)

Robin said...

Oh Good choice!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, super sweet! Georgie absolutely deserves it.