Seriously people, when is it going to end? Was this phrase not popular 14 years ago when the movie "Clueless" came out? It made no sense then, it makes no sense now, and it made no sense when I had to memorize the damn thing in high school.
SONNET 112 CXII
1. Your love and pity doth the impression fill,
2. Which vulgar scandal stamped upon my brow;
3. For what care I who calls me well or ill,
4. So you o'er-green my bad, my good allow?
5. You are my all-the-world, and I must strive
6. To know my shames and praises from your tongue;
7. None else to me, nor I to none alive,
8. That my steeled sense or changes right or wrong.
9. In so profound abysm I throw all care
10. Of others' voices, that my adder's sense
11. To critic and to flatterer stopped are.
12. Mark how with my neglect I do dispense:
13. You are so strongly in my purpose bred,
14. That all the world besides methinks y'are dead.