Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We're Award Whores!

We're not begging for votes.

We're not going to these other blogs and doing the "Vote for me and I'll vote for you" thing.

And we're not promising weed.

We're just too darn lazy to do those things.

We figured it'd be easier just to buy your votes.

Anyone that votes for us will get their name put in the hat for $100. (yogi gets his name in twice cause he nominated us, thanks yogi!)

We'll draw the name soon as the Blogger's Choice Awards are over.

"Buying it is so much easier than begging for it."... Anonymous Husband

4 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I wish that they had a smartest blogger category. I would nominate you. Absolutely brilliant idea!!

I hadn't voted for a beggar yet!!

ThatsBaloney said...

Dude.

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

man, i already voted for different people b/f i knew you were nominated. in my heart, girls, in my heart. =)

Robin said...

I thought I missed the give away...when is the awards given out???