Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Urge

Sometimes I get this urge to go be one with nature.
Must be that Native American Indian side of me.

I get the urge to be one with the sky.

The urge to be one with the land and trees.

The urge to be one with the water.

And the urge to go....if ya know what I mean.

I always look around and make sure the coast is clear..
before I squat down all lady like and do my business.


Hey! Up here!
I see your hiney
All bright and shiny
It makes me giggle.
To see it wiggle!

Ultralight Aircraft - Power Parachutes were in the sky over the weekend.
The Broken Bow News said some lucky visitors were treated to demonstration flights.

And some lucky visitors were treated to a glimpse of my shiny hiney.
I never said the Native American Indian side of me was smart.

No comments: