Friday, September 12, 2008

Blogs of Note

No, not this one...and we have no hopes of it ever being one.
But a girl can dream damn it!
Blogs of Note are:
Interesting and noteworthy Blogger-powered blogs, compiled by the Blogger Team. For historical context, see Concerning the Historie and Nature of Blogs of Note.
Like I said, a girl can dream.
Anyway, if your into this whole Obama/Palin ....sorry!...Obama/McCain for President thing. Then go check out http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/ It's Electoral Projections Done Right.
It's a really interesting and noteworthy blog that made the Blog of Notes...which this blog is not and we have no hopes of it ever being one.


*Ummm..I wonder if Blogger knows Blogger spell check says it spelled Historie wrong? Maybe if we tell them they'll make us a Blogs of Note.....cause like that's interesting and noteworthy isn't it? *

1 comment:

Dale said...

Well, I know where the hell Idabel, Oklahoma is -- I spent quite a bit of my sad, deprived childhood there. My granny died there, and not so long after, so did my mom. And then my grandfather not long after that. My one remaining aunt in the area is not long for this world. Sweet Jesus, does anyone survive that place?

Ah, yes ... Ark-La-Tex. Shreveport-based TV stations. Dirt roads. Armadillos run amok. Springtime tortoise roadkill (crunch). Cows. Signs pointing to Paris, Texas. Crappie. Crawdads. Painted turtles. Piggly-Wiggly.

Please don't tell me that Piggly-Wiggly is closed -- I can't take it.

Every piece of okra I've ever eaten came from Idabel (or the vicinity).