Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Shape me! Shape me like you've never shaped me before!

I've been trying to exercise in an effort to lose weight and get in shape for a big upcoming event. I said trying, not actually doing. I realized I needed to do something drastic when I looked at the calendar and the date was just around the corner.

Yesterday, I ran across this.

This sounded fantastic to me! This could make me look thinner and at the same time smooth out all my lines and bulges. This could darn well be the miracle I've been looking for!

I bought it.

I pulled.

I squished.

I grunted...out loud!

I said bad words!

I then screamed for God and ask him to take me now!

I KNOW!! It's like having sex with the husband,,only I didn't get to just lay there.

I now know why this thing makes you look slimmer.

You lose 10 pounds from just putting the damn thing on!!

10 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Wow, I'm sure I need it, but it sure sounds like fun getting it on,... so to speak.

Anonymous said...

LMAO this is so true!

Robin said...

That's just too funny!! I can see that happening...being a bit on the plump side.
I worked my way outta a swimsuit in just that same fashion in a crowd without showing all my business!!

Kathy (OKC) said...

too funny!

ThatsBaloney said...

So, so true. If you don't need the all over slim, you can go buy some Spanx. They are made for those of us who are plumper around the butt/thigh area. Much easier to get on.

Debbie said...

Been there and done that! lol!

Jill of All Trades said...

Been there, totally!

TuTu's Bliss said...

I had big plans to look sexy and slim by the time my hubby got back. Then today I found zafu.com. Now the new plan is to find jeans that fit the new not slimmer, not sexier me. Why work out when you can shop?

Vanessa Lynne said...

This blog cracks me up. I want mine to be like yours! But it has no focus. Oh well. I'm just going to keep reading yours:)

read and consider said...

I came across you blog. That was funny, especially since I think, upon seeing the ad picture, you were supposed to buy the mirror!