Wednesday, March 4, 2009

McNutts!


911 Do you need police, fire or ambulance?
Police
Where?
I'm at the McDonalds on umm Delaware.
What's going on there?

I ordered uhh umm the chicken nuggets with a small fries. And she's say that they didn't have any chicken nuggets. And so I told her I want a uhh McDouble with small fries. And she told me I have to pick anything else off the menu because she can't refund me uhh the difference out of the meal. And I told her just give me all my money back. She's telling me she can't give me my money back either. She will have to, I have to pick something.
*Hear all three 911 calls Goodman made*

According to the report, after police told Goodman the incident was not an emergency, Goodman replied,
"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one. This is an emergency.""When you feel that you've been mistreated or misused or robbed out of your money, you have the right to call 911," Goodman said. "That's the purpose of 911, so I thought."

Later a McSpokesman said,

"Satisfying each and every customer that visits our restaurants is very important to us," Solorzano said. "Regarding this isolated incident, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. In the event that we are unable to fill an order, a customer should be offered the choice of a full refund or alternative menu items. We regret that in this instance, that wasn't the case.
"We want to correct our mistake. We will be sending the customer her refund, along with an invitation to return for her original order, on us. We never want to disappoint a McNuggets fan or any McDonald's customer. Customer satisfaction is our top priority."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is it about McDonald's? they do me wrong every time, but i keep coming back for more...

Idabel Oklahoma said...

It's that whole bad boy thing we women have. They do us wrong, but we go back to 'em for more.

Anonymous said...

LOL! That's good with the little toys.