Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Iceman Cometh & The Girls Goeth

Last time the Iceman cometh we lost power for 13 days. So if you don't hear from us for awhile.. we're either iced in or in jail. Either way.. we won't be bloggin'.

Here are some things to keep you busy till we thaw out.. or get bailed out.

Collinskid We love this blog book. It's just getting started but we're already hooked on the story.

Life's Moments has some interesting facts posted - like there are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball....which is funny cause that's the same amount of dimples we got on our butts.
And did you know the average person falls asleep in seven minutes....3 seconds if it's your husband right after s-e-x.

And Tu Tu's got her two cent's going on.. and a GIVE AWAY!
We have no idea why we send people her way. The damn woman has 94 followers!.. 94!
When we first read her blog she had 6!.. 6!
We like to think we made her what she is today. That's why we don't even have 20 followers..we were too damn busy helping Tu Tu get 94 followers!.. at least it makes us feel better to think that's the reason WE don't have 94 followers.
BUT we was nominated for a Okie Blog Award!

Don't forget to vote!



5 comments:

bARE-eYED sUN said...

ok, so Tu Tu's got 94 followers, plus me makes 95. and you've only got 17. so? i still enjoy stopping by, so don't start getting wimpy now.

i've got NO followers, but a lot of people DO stop by,
they just don't feel like coming back.

i scratch it off to my not having anything interesting to say.
i still gotta say it though. so who's doing the counting?

dimples i mean. who's counting dimples.

and no, i don't mean on the golf-balls either, silly, ;-)
those are DESIGNED to have 336 dimples.

..
.

Anonymous said...

If I had a blog I would follow you and vote for you. But I don't, so I guess I will just read you. Good Luck!

Dawn said...

I just started following you recently. I'm bound to get some of my readers headed your way. :)

Stop by sometime!

Unknown said...

awwww collinskid is my mom...how sweet of you to linky loo her...

I could have you be on the peep off then you would get that follow count up....

I sent dawn here so does that mean i am your manager now? and when you grow up and get famous I can say I knew them when....

stay warm and hurry back my mornings wont be complete with a new post from you

BigAssBelle said...

jiminy christmas, the ice is hideous, isn't it? we're keeping our fingers and toes crossed hoping it doesn't end up like last december. i've only got two trees left. f@#$!ing ice :(